BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 30, 2012

Just a dream....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


I hope you do know how much I love you....I always will....No matter what you are the love of my life...forever and always....Its like a dream...I feel I will wake up from and you will be here...


There is never a moment I don't think of you...I love you more than anything in the world...You are the best thing that ever happened to me...I just wish we could have had more time together....


You gave me love and understanding....You gave me our precious children....You gave me unconditional love....You gave me your love....which is the best thing in the world...I love you my babes....Forever....


I love you more than anything in the world....Forever....I promise....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: