BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday


My dearest precious husband Tommy,


It is Easter Sunday....I would like to give thanks to the Creator for all he has given me...I am blessed....I miss you and always will....You came into my life and was my everything....and you still are....forever.....


We miss you so much.... This being our first Easter without is so hard....We didn't do the egg coloring or anything like that for it was not the same without you here......We just couldn't do it....


You are the best thing that came into my life...You brought me love....Something that I will always be so thankful for...You showed me how to love and how to give my all....You are the best husband in the world and I love you......
Always a family


Gonna go for now...I miss and love you more than anything in the world...Forever....We will always be a family......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: