BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Snow Day


My dear precious Tommy,


I miss you so very much...Time never eases the pain....Just makes it another day....I long to feel you wrap your arms around me....I know you are here....I feel your presence everyday.....



Well its snowing here but it won't amount to much....the sun is trying to peak out now...I love the warmer weather...It will be back tomorrow...the sun beating down on mother earth....I love it.....


Well Beth sent me an email stating her grand daughter was doing so much better...She was so thankful for the poem I wrote for Emma...It came from the heart and I am so thankful that little Emma is getting better....


I spoke with your mom yesterday and she was having a hard day....I know she misses your dad as we miss him to.....We miss you so very much....


Well I am going now....I love you my babes.....Forever...and ever.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: