BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Your not just a memory


My dear sweet husband Tommy,


I want you to know that you are not just a memory....You are in my heart and soul.....I speak your name always....You are me....You will always be with me....


There is never a moment I don't think of how our love was and still is....I love you always....You will always be part of me....You are my seasons.....You always will be.....


No matter where life takes me you will always be in my heart....You were with me for a long time....We went to  the prom together.....What a romantic time we had...I remember spilling some kind of drink on my dress....We left early because we wanted to be alone.....It was the best night in the world....Spending it with you...


I love you my babes.....Forever......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: