BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Writing Class today


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Today is my writing class and it is always so fun....Most of everybody is confused on how to operate Word...So today's class will be on that....I don't know how it is going to work but that is what we are doing.....


I miss you so much...it seems that time is all I have....I want you here so bad....I sometimes think you are going to come back....Then I have to stop myself and say, "My precious husband is gone....but he is here in spirit watching over us."


My heart hurts so bad...It longs for you my love...It always will...You are my life and I love you forever...You are the best husband in the world...Nobody can ever compare to you or your love....


Love you with all my heart...Forever....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: