BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 13, 2012

Grandpa's death


My precious husband Tommy,


Today is the day that grandpa crossed over into the spirit world eleven years ago...It was so hard on you I remember....He was your dad and you two were so close....I know you missed him a lot...


But now you are with him and I know you two sit and talk....I am sure you cry for us and I know he sits and talks with you.....He was such a great man..Treated me like a daughter instead of a daughter in law....We miss him too...


We miss you since you crossed over....You are the love of my life.....Always will be....I know you two are together in heaven....When you went into the spirit world I know you saw your dad reaching his arms out to you....Your body could no longer support your life here....I know you would have stayed if you could because you loved us so much.....as we love you.....


I am ask so many times if I am mad at you for leaving and my response every time is "NO, it is not his fault if he could have stayed he would for he loved us more than anything...."


I will never be mad at you...You loved us and would do anything for us....We know that my Tommy....Tell grandpa that we love him and miss him so much too.....Tell him we will talk to Frieda and try and help her through the day....


We miss you more than anything....I love you my babes forever and always......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: