BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Needing you to know


My precious husband Tommy,


Its a gloomy day here in Payson....But that does not matter for the beauty here is remarkable....You are the reason for all my seasons...I miss you more than anything in the world....


Well the weather is saying snow on Saturday...I hope its wrong but if not that will be okay too....I can drive in the snow...because I know you are with me.....The kids are doing good but of course you know that....You are always with them....


I am working on different things as far as my writing....The memoir for you....the short story for my writing groups anthology, and then working on my mystery novel.....My writing is everything to me.....


Well my babes I am getting off here for now...I love you....forever....You are my everything...


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: