BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 16, 2012

Shae's testing


My dear precious husband Tommy,


I miss you so very much...I need your guidance everyday.....Every minute....I know you are with me and will show me which road to travel.....


Today Shae has to go do AIMS testing for home school...She has been on the A honor roll all year and I am so proud of her....I know you are too...But of course she is like you and if she did not have to go to school, she wouldn't.....


I know you are walking with us everyday....Showing us the road to travel...I feel your presence all the time....I know that we have a bond that nobody can break....It will remain forever...


Well my babes I have to go for now...I love you and please be with me all the time....Love you forever and ever.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: