BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Showing our love


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Last night was my other writing class and I took Shae's essay she wrote about you titled, "My Definition of a Dad" and read it to the class.....Well I tried anyway.....I broke down crying and so my friend Peggy finished reading it for me.....


The entire class applauded at her writing...It was so amazing....I miss you more than anything in the world....It was so moving when the class told me how special this was.....I really wish you were here...I love you more than anything in the world....


I miss you holding my hand....I miss you talking to me explaining this and that....I miss you saying, "I love you!!!" but I always will....You are my life....my inspiration....my everything....I want you here with me so bad....Nothing is the same....Nothing....


My heart is tearing apart....Nobody can understand the pain it feels....I love you and forever will.....


Well just remember I live and breath you...always......Love you forever....and ever...


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: