BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Missing my love


My dearest sweet husband Tommy,


Miss you more than anything in the world...Wish you were here....That will never change...My writing class, Rim Country Creative Writers, is such a success....I really enjoy the people who come...We have such a good time...and they are good writers.....



I know that you would be proud....Everything is just not the same without you...You made it complete.....I feel your presence with us and I know you understand everything...I love and miss you so bad....


I have made some great friends....some of the old ones are even more wonderful....there is one friend who has stuck with me through this all and he is a wonderful man....I know you know who it is and he cares....Rodney...I would like to thank Rodney for everything.....


Well my babes I am getting off here for now....I love you so very much...Always and forever....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: