BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Missing you


My dearest sweet precious Tommy,


Another day without your presence...It is so hard to know what to do....I miss you more than anything in the world....My heart cries for you all the time...I think of you and my hearts hurts even more....You are constantly on my mind.....


I know that someday we will be together again....Tomorrow will be six months since you went to heaven....It is so hard for me to accept it...I know I have to.....For our precious kids.....I want you here when we get our first grandchild.....Its so unfair but life is unfair....


My heart weeps like the weeping willow.....It is pulled and swayed at every gust of wind....Will it ever get any easier? I really don't think so....Just know I love you more than anything in the world....You are my life....forever......


I love you my babes....Forever.....Walk with me every day.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: