BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Weekend


My dearest sweet husband Tommy,


This weekend is Easter....Its beautiful here on the Rim....I love living here....Its an amazing place.....


I miss you so much but I know you will be here with us always....I know that time is not helping anything....I am learning to cope.....I have made a lot of friends....who are helping me to deal with the sadness....


My writing group is just amazing....I have made so many friends its unreal...They are true friends..They care about me and the kids.....They talk and send me emails, texts, etc letting me know I am loved....That means so much to me.....


I know you love me Tommy as I love you always....You are everything to me...I miss you so much...You are always in my heart.....


I love you my babes....Forever......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: