BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What is life?


My dear precious husband Tommy,


What is Life all about?  Sometimes I wonder about this.....I know life is for all things and it is our way....But sometimes life can be so cruel....We each have a journey to fill and once it is done then our life is done.....


I don't know why I have been wondering about this but I have...Maybe its because I am trying to figure out why you had to leave....I miss you so much and I don't quiet understand...Only the Creator knows why and one day I too will understand....Until then I will keep my faith in knowing that the Creator needed you as an angel...


I love you and miss you so very much....There is never a moment that I don't think of you....I love you forever and you will always will be my soul mate.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: