BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 2, 2012

Just another day!!!!!


My dearest sweet husband Tommy,


I miss you so much....There is never a moment I don't think of you.....My heart is so broken...I need you to know that I love you and need you so much.....


You are with me....I feel your presence around me guiding me all the time....You are the light of my life...You are everything to me....I wish you were here but I know one day we will be together again....


How could this have happened? I mean you are gone.....I want you here....I need you here....I know that one day we will be together again for eternity.....I will hold you and show you the love in my heart....Just please know I love you and always will....


I love you my babes!!!!!....Forever........


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: