BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 23, 2012

Love you always


My dear sweet husband Tommy,


Another day without you here....I hate all the pain but I still go on...I try to be happy and continue my life but I just miss you so much....


There are times I wish that I could just hold you again....To say to you how much I love you and that I treasure every moment we shared....I want you to know that you are the best husband in the world and I miss you...


My heart will never be the same....I will always speak your name...No matter what my heart belongs to you and nothing will ever change that.....


As the gentle breeze blows my hair I know it is you saying "I love you Linda" I want you to know I love you too...forever....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: