BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Loving you


My dear precious husband Tommy,


I miss you so very much.....I know that you are with me....You are my light....You show me the right road to travel....You always have and always will.....


We are not going to your mom's today...She called yesterday and said that the air conditioner was not working because she had not had it maintained so she could not run it so we are not going down....the hot temps would make Shae sick...She hates the hot temps just like you did.....So we will go down next Sunday when the temps are cooler...it is going to be 90 here so at her house it would be in the 90's, probably close to 100....


Last night there was a meteor shower...It occurred between 12:30 and 1:30 and the kids watched it....They saw 14 so Shae was excited....It is beautiful to watch....


Well my babes gonna go for now...I love you more than anything.....Remember that always......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik  

0 comments: