BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rainy day


My dear precious husband Tommy,


It is going to be a rainy day today...I know the area needs rain so I am glad the rain gods have arrived...You are so precious to me and I miss you so.....


There is never a moment I don't miss you....I think of you constantly...


My dear friend Beth Trissel, fellow author, is holding an online class about herbs for a whole month and I get to attend...I am so honored by this.....She is a great writer and teacher....


I know that time is the same....No matter what I will always miss you...You are the love of my life forever and ever....I know there is nothing nobody can ever do to erase the pain I hold in my heart....I want to be happy again...I want the pain to end....I just hope someday the pain will ease for it is so overbearing at times.....


Well have to go for now...I love you so much and always will.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: