BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

6 months today


My dearest sweet husband Tommy,


Today is six months since you crossed over into the spirit world.....It is so hard wanting you here and of course you can't be......I wish that you were.....


Time goes by quickly but then slowly too.....I mean I can't believe its been six months but then as much as I miss you it seems like it has been a lot longer......Time is time I guess but I know you are with me....


We walk and talk a lot....you and I....even with you in the spirit world...I need you with me as I walk this journey on earth...There are people who tell me I should do this or shouldn't be doing that.....I just don't know how they could know what is right or wrong....for they don't walk in my moccasins....


Please my dear Tommy come to me in my dreams and guide me on what to do...Make sure you let me know if I am going down the right road and how you feel about it....I need to know from you then I don't care what others say.....


Well my babes....I think of you always and love you the same......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: