BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another day wishing you were here!!!!!!


My dear sweet husband Tommy,


I miss you so very much....I wish you were here....I so miss you...I know that life is the way it is for a reason...I know the Creator needed you and I totally understand that...But I love you and I miss you so....


The kids are so amazing....they are everything to me...Always will be...I love them so much....I know they miss you as I do....I love you so much and always will....


My heart has a hole in it that will never heal...It longs for you and always will......I love you more than anything and I wish you were here that is all I want...I long to hold you and embrace you......I miss you so much....


I love you my babes.....Forever and ever...You are my soul mate....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: