BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another day without you


My dear precious husband Tommy,


I long to hold you and see your smiling face....I wish you could be here....Nobody can understand how much I love you....They just don't get it....But that is okay....Our love was unique...nothing can compare to it......


There are some wonderful people here in Payson...You always said I could make friends with anybody because of the way I am....Well I want you to know you helped make who I am....You showed me that I could do anything that I wanted...


You are the best husband in the world....I wish you were here...We miss you so much...Each holiday, no matter how minor, we have a hard time....We long for you and we always will.... Shaelee misses you so much...You two were, and still are, so close....Erik is trying hard to watch over us as you did....


Well my babes just know we love and miss you so much....We forever will......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: