BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Erik's Birthday


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Today is Erik's 24th birthday....You should be here for it....It does not seem that it has been that long since we had him...He is still my baby boy and always will be....I know you are here with us today...Being by your son's side....Letting him know you love him.....


Your mom is suppose to come up today....She called and stated she had to be here for her grandson....


This is Shae's last day of AIMS testing and she is so glad....We have to go to the County Maintenance Yard in Star Valley for it....She did make a great friend by the name of Tessa and she lives here in the complex....I know you will be with her today too.....


Well my babes I am getting off here...Have to get ready....Please be with me today and know I love you very much.....forever.....and ever.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Erik, & Shae

0 comments: