BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 29, 2012

Your visit last night.......


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Your visit with me last night in my dreams was so great....Your love never dies...It is carried around with me forever....I think of you so much.....


It was as if you were right there...I even felt you....It was such a joy in my heart...I woke to find myself searching for you....It broke my heart when I realized you were not there...but know I so enjoyed you coming and reaching out to me....I love you so much...


I know you are with me and I know that you will come as often as you can to talk and visit with me...I loved our conversation....You were so loving and you stayed for quiet awhile....You showed me the love that we shared and it still is stronger than ever...our bond...


I love  you my dear husband....forever....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: