BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another day without you.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Today Erik leaves to go to Phoenix for MEPS testing for the Army......You know me worried to death....He is so excited...


I know you will be with him on this journey...Please just walk with each of us.....I know you do every minute of every day....I miss you so much.....I know you will watch over him....


Shae's hair looks good...She really likes the red streak in it....She is an amazing young girl....I know you smile when you are watching her....you are always with her......This picture is with the pink highlights so I will have to take some recent photos of her with the red.....


Tomorrow my writing class will be reading at the coffee shop here in Payson from 1-2....It is going to be exciting but some in the class are very nervous but I told them being an author you have to be able to communicate with everybody.....It will be fun....


Well my babes I have to go for now....Walk our paths with us....


Love you more than words could ever state.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: