BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Love always prevails....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


I know that life has its ups and downs but love always prevails...I know this to be true and everything will work out....It has a way to do that...Love can conquer everything....


I know when I think of you, sweet Tommy my heart is full of joy...It has a reason to beat....You are the reason for everything I do....you and our kids.....


Last night I met an elderly man and he was from TN...Well of course we started talking and as the conversation went on I wondered.....Why have we crossed each others path.....then he continued to say he lost his wife last year suddenly....I was just amazed...Now I knew why....


He said that she had been complaining of her stomach hurting for about a year and he asked her to go to doctor and finally came to him and said she was ready to go to ER.....so they went and test revealed she had cancer...she passed away within 5 weeks.....tears filled his eyes.....mine too....


I told him I had lost you my husband and all of it came rushing back to me.....It was so hard but I told him that I understood and he looked up at me and said...."Its not fair..." and I replied, "I know...." and we sat there in silence and felt a comfort only we could understand.....


Its strange our paths cross but one thing I knew was that we had met for a reason and it was because we both knew the same pain...We continued to talk and he thanked me for cheering him up....you know me I made him laugh....


So love will always prevail.....


I love you my Tommy.....forever....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: