BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mountain High Games.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


I miss you as much as ever and wish you were here.....It will never be the same.....Never....


The kids are going to the High Mountain Games here tonight......Also Erik is trying to get in the military....Army branch......It scares me to death but he is his own man and there is nothing I can do about it....Just keep him safe for us....I am proud of him and love him so much....


Shae is her own person too....Very strong willed......knows what she wants.....I am so proud of her and I know you are too.....I love her so much....She is just like you......I am so glad she is the image of you....


Well I love you my babes...forever....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: