BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 11, 2012

Erik is taking his physical.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Our son is in Phoenix taking his physical for the Army....I know he wants to get in more than anything and for that reason I hope he does to...You know he has always wanted to get into the military....


I know you and his grandpa is walking with him on this journey....Please let him pass because he wants it so much...


I know his sister will miss him as I will but we have to let him do what he wants....Shae understands that and is fine with it...But she is such a smart girl.....I love them both so much....


Well my babes I wait to hear from him....I know with you walking this journey with him....and if it is meant to be....He will pass.....


I love you my babes and miss you more than anything in the world.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: