BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Will it happen.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Please walk this journey with us....Erik is trying to get into the military and it is scaring me to death....I know he wants it more than anything and I understand that but it is scary to me.....


I know if he gets in you will be with him every step of the way.....I know you will guide him and make sure everything is okay....I  know his sister is okay with it but I also know she will miss him so much......They are so close and I love that.....


I know you walk with us every day.....and you always will...But we still miss you so much...Nothing will ever change that.....We love you more than anything in the world.....


I love you my babes....Forever....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: