BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hearts Broken......


My dear precious husband Tommy,


My heart is broken so what do I do? There is nothing I can do to fix it...You are my life....I miss you so much...I don't know what to do.....


At times I feel that its just all a waste of time then I hear you say, "Linda stop it...."
You are always by me.....watching out for me...I love you my babes....


I wonder if I will ever be the same...Honestly I don't think so...I wish I was but without you in my life it is so empty....I miss our talks and miss you telling me, "Lin I love you"
How can I ever be normal again......


Well just wanted to tell you what was going on with me....I love you my babes...forever...


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: