BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 3, 2012

You are my light.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


You are gone from this earth but never forgotten.....You are my light....You are my soul...We will be together again and it will be for eternity....Sometimes I feel that I can't continue on but then you bring something or somebody into my life to show me differently....


I know you are guiding me in everything I do...Sometimes I wish we could just sit and hold hands and talk....You know like we use to do.... I talk to yo often and I know you are there listening to every word....


I appreciate everything you gave and taught me....You are my guide to all things...Please let me know when it is you that walks this with me and showing me what to do....


I love you my dear precious husband....Forever......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: