BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 16, 2012

RWA Meeting.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Today there is a Romance Writer Chapter meeting at Susie's house...I am so excited about it...First meeting I have ever been too....Very exciting....


Just wanted to say that I love you more than anything and always will....I know you are with me.....You always will be...That is the promise you made me and I know you will always be here by my side.....


I love you more than there are rivers running.....I love you more than there are stars in the sky....Always and forever.....


I will always want you here and I love you more than there are words.....I will love you forever and ever and nothing can change that.....


I love you my love....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: