BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Journey we each walk......


My dear precious husband Tommy,


The journey we each walk is so difficult...I have friends who feel like they don't have nothing to live for...I have friends who has lost children....I have friends who have lost their spouse....


I speak to each and every one telling them the journey we walk here on earth can be very difficult...But they must realize that the Creator has chosen each of us to walk the path that we are on...We may not understand why but one day we will.....


I went on to say that my life without you has been so hard but now I realize that it will never get any easier but the people brought into my life is there for a reason and it will all be okay.....


Sometimes life can seem cruel....But all you can do is have faith in the Creator and everything will be okay....What is meant to be will be and we have to accept and travel that path with an open heart....


I love you my Tommy and know that I will always......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: