BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You are my everything......


My dear precious husband Tommy,


You are my everything....From the moment I saw you I knew you had to be mine....You have the biggest heart I ever seen a man to have....You showed me a lifetime of love and I will never forget that....

You are a man of your word....You showed me how to love and forget about all the pity stuff that goes on....I love you more than anything and always will....


I know you guide me in the right direction and you always will.....You will stay by my side forever....We love you more than anything in the world.....You are the best husband and father....We love and miss you.....our hearts will forever be broken....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: