BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 25, 2012

Important things in life.....


My dear precious husband Tommy, 


I have often wondered if people realize the most important things in life.....It's not about the material things you have in life like most people think.....


Its about your family....I am talking about your husband/wife, kids, and grand kids.....They  should be the most important....Most of the time that is not the case...


I can proudly say that my precious husband and my kids are the most important thing to me...Now that my husband is in the spirit world I must say this is something I never thought about....I always thought that we would grow old together and be exploring the world in our later life but he was needed in the spirit world....I miss him so much....


I have my two precious kids and I am thankful for that....I know they understand how I am always in sorrow...I long for their dad and always will....He was my everything.....So please just remember what is important in life....Family.....


I love you my Tommy....forever and always...You are and always will be what is important .....you and the kids....


Your loving wife and kids, 
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: