BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wish you were here....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


I miss you so very much....Nobody will ever know how much because words cannot describe it...You are in everything I do....


I hope to one day be able to help others who have gone through such a tragedy....Losing you has  been the hardest thing in the world to me....I just want you here with me....


I know you can understand that...We were and still are "stuck like glue"....I wish that we could have had more time....But I have been dealt these cards and I have no choice but to play the hand....I will be strong for you my husband......I love you.....


You and the kids are what keeps me going...You put fire in me so I will keep holding on.....I know everything will be okay...somehow......


I love you my husband....forever.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: