BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 8, 2012

Rating the stars........


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Missing you is like rating the stars in heaven.....there is never no end.....I miss you more than anything in the world....You are my everything...I wish you were here.....


I hope to show everybody how much I love you...It will never end...My love will stand the test of time....


Erik took the MEPS testing yesterday and passed...Now he has to go for the physical on Monday....If he passes that he is in....I know you will be with him as he walks this path to his journey....


Shae is going with me today to my writing groups reading...We are going to read our work to who ever shows up....It is going to be held at the coffee shop on Beeline Hwy.....I know some of the group is nervous but they have to learn that being an author you must be able to talk to people even if it is in  a group form....I know you will be there with me....


Well my babes I love you more than anything....forever.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: