BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 18, 2012

Silence.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Silence is so present...Its almost deafening......I miss your voice....Your touch....I just miss you....


I know there is nothing I can do to fix this situation....I have to accept it and move on...I just want you to know I will always love you....


My life has a hole in it...Nothing can fix it....You are the missing link to my spirit....You hold everything that has to do with me...I miss you so much and sometimes I struggle just to get through the day.....


Some days are better than others....but my heart is forever broken and I long to feel your hands upon me.....To hear your voice laughing and talking to me...I know we will be together forever...First I need to raise our precious daughter....She needs me......The image of you I see in her......


Well babes..I love you so much.....forever and always.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: