BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

RWA meeting at friends this Saturday.....


My dear precious husband Tommy,

There is going to be an RWA class at Susie's house on Saturday....She is in my writer's group...I can't wait....It's going to be fun.....

On Friday my group had their first reading at the Coffee shop and it went great....Here are some photos of it...We had a pretty good turn out.....


I miss you my babes...I want you here so bad.....I know you are here in spirit but I just want to touch you.....I know you understand.....

I want you to know my babes that my heart is sealed and is yours forever.....Nothing or nobody will ever change that...I love you more than anything....You have my heart forever.....

I love you....forever.....

Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: