BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tears.......


My dear precious husband Tommy,


Tears flow from my eyes, streaming down my face because I miss and love you so much....Nothing can ever change that....You will live through me.....


I hope everybody that reads these posts get to know who you were and still are....You would help anybody that you could....Your heart was as big as a full harvest moon....You never knew a stranger....You always would forgive unless it was something toward our kids or me....You loved us unconditionally......As we loved you the same.....


There will never be another man like you...You were one of a kind....You mean so much to me and my heart is broken and bleeds constantly.....You were and still are my life.....


I miss you my babes...Please stay close in spirit.....


Love you forever.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: