BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


You are on my mind.....Always and forever.....You are my heart and you keep me going strong....There are times I feel I can't go on......But then you come to me in spirit and push me on....


It has snowed some this morning....My writing class is tonight....I hope the snow doesn't get bad....But you know that I hate driving in the snow....You would laugh at me if I had to drive in snow because it would scare me so...I depended on you to help me through....I still do....


I will love you forever....I think of you all the time...You are in my heart and soul....You are the blood that flows through my veins....My every breath......I love you so very much and always will....


Well my babes I will talk to you later....I love you.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: