BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012

Our sunset Tommy.....

My dearest sweet Tommy,


Another day without you and the pain grows deeper every day....I wish I could see your loving face....I pray for you to come and visit me while I am sleeping....I need to see and hear your loving voice.....
We shared our sunsets.....I love you.....


I know that you sit with me and hear me cry your name....I know you hear me whispering if only you could have stayed....You are the most special man I have ever known.....You showed me what unconditional and true love is all about........
Our Sunset....


You gave me your heart as I gave you mine......We are one forever in time....No matter the distance.....no matter what......Our hearts are always and forever one.....
Our love is as beautiful as our sunsets we shared


I know you wait for me and I will be with you one day again.....But know I have to get our daughter raised......We love you more than anything.....Just remember we are one.......
I love you Tommy.....


I love you my Tommy forever.......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: