BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


I am missing you as always.....You are always on my mind no matter what....Friends help me to get through the day but nothing can ever replace you....


I sometimes wonder what you would think about this or that but always know you would tell me to be happy....You protected, loved and took care of me while you were here on Earth and I know you continue the same with me while you are not here....


I feel your arms wrap around me at times....It keeps me going....It always will.....
I know with you I have had the greatest love of all time....Your love is so unique....none other like it....I miss you so very much....


I know you are in the spirit world, preparing for the day that I join you.....It will be beautiful but know I need to stay here with our kids for a little while....I know you want that too....So just walk with me....talk with me....guide me to where and what my journey is suppose to be...


I love you my babes.....forever....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: