BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5, 2012

One of our favorite spots babes

My dearest sweet Tommy,


Well yesterday was 4 months since you crossed over into the spirit world.....I miss you so much.....It will always be the same for me....


Nobody can completely understand how I feel or how much I miss you....I may hang out with friends but that only helps for awhile....They make me laugh and see that you would want me to be happy...I do try to be.....
My Tommy


Today is the super bowl....I know you will be here to watch it...It's the New York Giants and the New England Patriots....Patriots all the way babes I know that is your team....
Our family


The kids are so strong....They went to the movies last night....Shae loves to go....I love our kids so much...They are a piece of you and precious to me for they are our kids....come from our love.....our bond....
Our family...forever


My dearest friend, Beth has been so inspirational to me...She is always there for me and she always shows me the ray of hope I need to get through....She is such a dear and special friend...More like a sister to me....Well here is to you Beth for being there for me...You are the greatest...
My wonderful and dear friend Beth and her husband Dennis


Beth and her grandbaby




Well my babes I am going for now...I love you always and forever...


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: