BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


Well it is Valentine's Day and your single rose that I always got you is sitting right beside your picture and Urn.... The single rose stands for us being one.....


We always will be one.....My heart is breaking for you this morning...We always shared this day together....We still do....I know you are here and will share it with me in spirit.....


Our love will stand the test of time.....It will only grow and get stronger as the days go by...Our love will forever shine....Only we know our love and how strong it is....We shared so much and will always be together.....


Here are the roses you gave me on Valentine's Day.....They are special to me and I am so glad that I took these pictures of them....They mean so much to me....


Well my babes I love you.....I cannot express how I feel for you.....But know my love for you will always be....I miss you my babes...Happy Valentine's Day in Heaven!!!!!


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: