BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012


To my dearest sweet Tommy,


I need to say that I love you more than life itself....I need you to know that...No matter what I love you more than anything...


I wish I could just hold you in my arms....Tell you how much I love you....You are so special to me...You always were and always will be....I cannot hardly take life without you....Sometimes its makes me crazy......


I wish I could just look into your eyes and hold you close....Tell you all the words I have in my heart....How I miss you so much.....How my heart breaks and sometimes I don't know what to do and make the wrong choices...I am sorry if I do make wrong choices.....I just don't now what to do.......


Well my babes...I love you so very much....You are my life and I love you more than anything....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: