BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


Today is another day of missing you so very much.....I know you will be with me all day.....As I sat in the writing class this afternoon you will be right there....cheering me on....


I love you more than anything in the world......Always will....You are the love of my life.....You are the best man in the world....I miss you so very much....


If only I could have you here....I would be the happiest person in the world...I sat and look at pictures of you....Crying and talking to you.....Missing you so very much......


Please stay with me and walk the path that I have to walk....I feel your presence and I know you are with me always.....


Love you my babes....forever.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: