BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


I hope you know how much I miss and love you...Sometimes you may do things you regret but you always told me that would happen...Life is not fair....You should be here with me...I love you please know that.....


You are my soul mate....I long to see your face....I know that one day I will again....Please wait for me....I love you so very much....Nobody knows the pain of losing.....what I mean is losing such a great husband as you.....


If only you could have stayed...My life would be so filled with happiness....I cry for you everyday...I always will....No matter what...Nothing can ever replace you.....Nothing....


Please just know the love I feel for you....always.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: