BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


I held my first writers class and it was good....Then me and my friends went out and ate, watched a movie, "The Grey", then we went and talked.....It was a great evening.....


Well I am getting back on with the Town of Payson as a 911 dispatcher....I am so excited about it....I can't wait to start and maybe that will give me a better outlook on things....I guess it was a good thing to come back to Payson just like you told me in my dreams....


I am so thankful for the friends I have here.....They are true friends....It was amazing how they all came back into my life and are helping me to get through all this.....They have stood beside me and I know you would be so happy.....


Well my babes I have to get off here...I have to go and pick up some paperwork and get it filled out for my new job.....


I love you forever and ever......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: