BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


Good morning my babes....Time is the same here for me....It seems nobody really can understand what this has done to me....Let me explain....I feel an emptiness in my heart....A longing that will not stop.....


My life has changed so much.....Its hard not to show my feelings.....I mean I miss you.....Its that simple.....I love you more than anything.....If you were here I would be the happiest person in the world.....


Never would I ever complain about anything....I would be happy and we could have a good life together....Just as we had planned.....You are my rock.....What keeps me together....I know you walk with me....and at every mountain I climb you help push me up to the top....


I miss you my babes....I love you.....I want you here....I know you understand and I am not questioning why you had to go but I just wish you were here......


I love you forever and ever.......Wait on me.....We will be together for eternity one day and I know you will be waiting.....


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: