BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 18, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


Today is going to be busy for me....I have to work on the material I will be covering in my writing class on Tuesday.....Oh I named the class: Rim Country Creative Writers.....


I hope there is more that I can do to help other writers....You know how much my writing means to me....But you are my inspiration for it all....You always encouraged me to never stop writing....


There are times I feel like giving up.....But then you come to me and show me that is not an option....I know you are still with me and love me.......You want me to carry on with my writing and be here for our kids.....


I miss you dearly and love you more than anything...You are my life and my love.....I will carry you with me forever....


I love you my babes....forever and ever......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: