BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012


My dearest sweet Tommy,


It is suppose to start snowing tonight....I was wanting to go to the other writing class which is held tonight....Just to show support....I don't think some of them like that I have started a writing class but it is totally different than the class they hold.....


I wonder what this week will bring....I miss you so very much.....The hurt in my heart cannot be described......It is like a broken heart etched in time.....Something only I can understand....


I love you more than anything in the world....Nothing will ever change that....I think of you every second....In everything I do...You are on my mind constantly......


So my babes....just know I love you and miss you all the time...I want you to know that after my work is done here on earth then I will join you.....To be together for eternity.....I know I still have some work to do here with getting our daughter raised....


I love you my babes......


Your loving wife and kids,
Melinda, Shae, & Erik

0 comments: